[TechAssist] Re: Including sig files

  • From: "TechAssist Admin." <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 05:57:19 -0500

You are typing it in manually each time?  Ever hear of "copy
and paste"?  Try going to the windows update site and see if
OE is listed there as an available download for you.  If it
is, then try to install it.  OE is a lot better than MSN HM
anyway.  Many more features, the sig file is just one of
them.
-Clint

God Bless Us All
Clint Hamilton, Owner