[TechAssist] Re: I.E.6 SP1 deny access to internet options]

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 14:23:02 -0400

No, the $60 scanner piggy backs on the printer connector. Cant locate
anything by the company name and as I recall it did not come with a driver,
just supposed to work as a generic scanner. I do have a couple of $2000 SCSI
scanners on the shelf that were given to me with minor problems that I
fixed. May have to try one of those.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave