[TechAssist] Re: Hypothetical: When NTSC goes,will we have onestandard ?

  • From: Wayne Vanaman <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 06:51:02 -0500

Did they mandate which side of the road we had to drive on?

A conversion like this can not be drawn out.  One of the things that
surprises me is the lack of support from the TV stations.  While they
are broadcasting digital and analog their power bills have to be a lot
higher.  I would think they would want to turn off one of the transmitters.

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr
Pensacola, Fl.  32506-3310