[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi projection model 46ux7k chassis ap13

  • From: "Dave Huston" <DaveHuston@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 10:03:38 -0400

I just repaired one of these last night. Replaced all 4 surface mount caps
on the comb filter subchassis with standard caps and it works fine. Took a
little time but sure beats the price of a new or rebuilt one. PTS rebuilds
them if you want to go that route.
Dave Huston
Huston TV & Electronics
Marion, Ohio 43302