[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi projection model 46ux7k chassis ap13

  • From: "Larry E." <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 20:38:27 -0400

Mike, Hitachi sells a kit that`s really inexpensive to fix those 3 line
comb filters, my tech file lists a part # of X480126 for a 46UX10BF
that I fixed but I don`t know if it`s the same as yours, I`m sure a call
to Hitachi (if your authorized) or any Hitachi distributor could get
you the kit # for your set, hth, Larry E.

Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics
Crystal River, Fl. 34428

Ttkirkpat@xxxxxxx wrote:

> 3 comb filter module is bad- leaky caps all over the place. Question- is it
> possible, and if so how, to bypass the assembly?? Really expensive from
> Hitachi. Thanks for your time Mike at the Video Center. My e-mail is
> ttkirkpat@xxxxxxx
> ***NEW*** Tips Added Instantly!!!***
> Submit Repair Tips here:

Larry Eastman