[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi model 53UWX10BA touch uo convergence after replacing STK's

  • From: "DAMON BRUNGER" <damoneb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 00:22:42 -0500

PS --edit out the garbage below, clean up the page.....then print it
out...Most if not all Hitachi PTVs use this procedure, and require the
coarse alignment to stop the "cross points" from popping Past the desired
alignment point ---I had to learn this the hard way, thru experience.

Damon B
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne IN