[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi model 53UWX10BA touch uo convergence after replacing STK's

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 17:49:18 -0500

The magic focus button is there and it runs through it's program but
then there is no change in the convergence, blue is still out. I did use
the switch, actually on the convergence board, and went into the
convergence menu ok but what I am looking for is a shortcut to just
touch up the blue, not do a complete convergence which is not needed.

The Old Master Technician
Since 1972                     *
Jim Myers                      *
Telrad Electronics             *