[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi model 27cx22b-501 Service mode needed.

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 23:40:30 +0000

Rember this set is a zenith GX chassis acording to the schematic it is a
Zenith 9-1908 which is also simillar to the 9-1800 and 9-1900 series
chassis. The schematic is avalible on Hitachi's web site if you register.
the file is only 6.47 megs I can upload to the members site if you have
trouble downloading from hitachi.

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

From: "harry fogarty" <snoopys2002@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Hitachi model 27cx22b-501 Service mode needed.
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 15:51:32 -0700

   Thank you for the service mode. The problem that i am having right now
with this set is that there is no green. I have the schematic printing off
from the computer and it seems to taking for ever. The crt seems to be fine.
Is there any case history on this set for this?
   Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Harry Fogarty
Prince Rupert Repairs
Prince Rupert B.C.