[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi VT-M272A funny problem

  • From: "Hivolts" <hivolts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 11:21:14 -0400

peggs
they were using prerecorded tapes and it only effect them. I can play mine
in it fine.and I would say it was just sp. but what's giving me the problem
is that mine play great .I rechecked the the tracking and it's good.but it's
just the tapes they play in it and only three and they were all prerecorded
tapes so

chuck