[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi VT-M272A funny problem

  • From: peggs <peggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 10:00:33 -0500

Is there and EP problem and not an SP problem ???
Maybe the Control head is not 'Laying down'(record)
a good Control Track(Speed),but can still 'Read' one(playback)

Peggs

At 10:47 AM 10/26/02 -0400, Hivolts wrote:
>Hi all
>I got this in Friday.the customer brought in a tape with this unit.when
you play the tape it screen will flash blue then back to clear pic.I play
the tape in my own vcr and it plays but the sound drags.And I have played
my tapes in this unit they play great. so I ck the volts on the servo and
the drum there fine.then clean the heads.and checked the tracking and head
switch.I have good wave forms.I check the caps on the caps motor board the
drum motor but they ck fine.I'm lost or going nuts take ur pick lol

>chuck staples
>staples TV

>To REMOVE your email address, click here:
>  http://www.tech-assist.org/unsubb.html
>To CHANGE your email address, click here:
>  http://www.techassist.net/forms/change.html
>***NEW*** Tips Added Instantly!!!***
>Submit Repair Tips here:
>http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/