[TechAssist] Hitachi VT-M141A

  • From: MYERSVCR@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 18:35:09 EST

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE
Can anyone confirm the p/n of QF851 on this power supply board?
Someone obviously put in an ICP- N10  which is open and I put in a new one
which opened also. I want to make sure this is what is supposed to go in
there.
Also replaced IC753 (BA6209) based on old STIPS program but still no results.
All DC voltages ok or very close. Is hitachiserviceusa.com still up and
running?
I haven't been able to get in there lately -Craig
SUBJECT field to the address above.