[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi TV Model Number CT2262 second post

  • From: "Shaun" <satguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 15:50:40 -0600

Turned out to be C739 (1000 uf 16 volt) shorted to ground and of course I
had to replace the
flyback. Best part was when it came on I found out the picture tube was
really weak I boosted it and it looks just ok anyway thank you very much for
all that helped on this on especially Alvie Rodgers who pointed me in the
right direction.

Shaun

Advanced Electronics
224 West Riverview Ave.