[TechAssist] Hitachi TV Model Number CT2262 second post

  • From: "Satguy" <satguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 22:25:17 -0600

I have this Hitachi CT2262 that had a bad flyback that burnt a hole in the
pc on pin 10. I replaced the fly and still no high voltage, the relay clicks
on and there is 156 vdc on the collector of  Q702 but no drive on the base.
There is also no horz drive on Q701 but there is 22 vdc on the collector of
Q701. I have checked all the resistors in the power supply and the regulator
is good. Any ideas on this old dog?

Shaun
Advanced Electronics
Fort Morgan, CO 80701