[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi TP48C51 needs 2 converg. ICs STK392-020: generacs or original?

  • From: Tel-Tek Electronics <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:06:51 -0400

Phil;
Convergence Amps on Toshiba should be replaced with OEM's.
Unless the difference in price is over 30%, would be well worth your effort.
I have tried generics on non-warranty sets, and they do not seem to hold
up. Mainly because of  their thickness, and size of Heat transfer pad.

-Ed-

Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada