[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi Proj. Model 60SX12B Chassis AP63B. Dead, relay click only. Red led D975 (bright)

  • From: peggs <peggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 10:32:58 -0700

that sounds like a familiar repair,but I checked WinStips and can't find
where I put a similar tip in.
I had a Hitachi Projection TV with nothing bad but a resistor in the PS.
If I remember right,mine was a 5w and I replaced it with a 7w or 10w.
Circuit wise,I know it was in the primary,and I think near
the main filter(s)

Peggs