[TechAssist] Hitachi PTV 50EX20B Chass AP52 Part ID

  • From: Al Gutz <alg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tech assist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 22:45:04 -0500

Looking for the value of R724, cooked beyond recognition.

Loc. off return side of yoke plugs through L710 and L711 to R724 and
L706 in parallel then connect to R723 to C730 to B+ at T703.

I think I burnt this running it without the yokes connected. All power
suypplies are good and I have a good wave on both vert IC and HOT base.

Looked at hitachi site and found some block diagrams for this set but no
SM. This set is susposed to be in SM for 50EX15K. These manuals are too
big to try download on phone modem, you get 15 meg down after 2 hours
and loose connection then you take the axe to the computer.

Something strange happened this set as there is a peice of copper
blasted off the board on the line feeding the speaker and the audio O/P
IC is shorted. Dont think the B+ feeding the audio has the potential to
blow off a 1/8" wide peice of trace.

Any hepl much appreciated.

Al G
Al's TV-Electronics