[TechAssist] Hitachi PTV 50EX13KX CRT'S glow dim

  • From: "Maxwell Bailes Jr." <bailes4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassit <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 12:31:29 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: [Intrepid] Hitachi PTV 50EX13KX CRT glows dim

Hello,
This set had converge problems, resolder several bad
joints. Now the set will power up, but no video or
sound, CRT's glow real dim in neck instead of bright.
All circuit green LED'S are lit, and the red LED'S dim
all normal there. Voltage on pin 1 of I901 is 60V
should be 115V. I believe the rest of the pin 3,5,7
are -voltages. Any ideas would greatly be appreciated.
TIA
Max

=====
Max Bailes