[TechAssist] Hitachi G6XU Same as G6LXU without Memory Chip

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "AAAA TECH-ASSIST" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 10:01:06 -0400

I have a Hitachi 20: here....TF-2467  Chassis G6XU. Customer complained
about set going to CH 2 on it's own. Ran it here for 3 days, and seemed OK..
but finally started. It's intermittent, but it can be on any Channel, all of
a sudden, back to CH2.
    Anyone had this problem...? I do not suspect the buttons at the front
doing this.

TIA

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Midland, Ont. Canada.
teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Quality will be remembered, long after Price is forgotten"

  http://www.tech-assist.org/change.html