[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi CU4601K converg. IC`s parts info needed

  • From: peggs <peggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 12:39:48 -0700

I just worked on one of these,the problem was not convergence,but Video
problems that
were caused by a BUNCH of Leaking Capacitors on the Signal Panel.
If I remember right,it used transistors instead of Chips on the Convergence
Panel.
CU5000k is the manual the Hitachi website says to use.You can download it
for free
http://www.hitachiserviceusa.com/
you just need to sign up.

I'll have a quick look and double-check about the convergence outputs,but
remember
you may be looking at bad caps also.I replaced over 50 on the Signal board

Peggs