[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi AP23 chassis, 50UX10/11 projection TV,no color

  • From: Philip Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 09:56:51 -0400

Ah,yes.
From my own repair file:
Hitachi 50UX15K:
Very weak (or no) color in the main picture,but the PIP window has good
color: Replaced IC0006 (2008721, M62358P) located under a square 6x6
inch shield area.
access the customer picture menu:
Menu,2,enter,enter,enter
gets you to the color,tint,cont,brt,sharpness.
BTW Hitachi is great about allowing downloading schemos from their web
site.
Also:Same series 50UX... Video smeared: a "can", M301 has delay
line,caps,etc inside,over $200.00 to buy. Found bad electrolytics
inside,fixed it.
Phil Bader