[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi 65twx20B

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 09:26:44 -0500

These newer Hitachi's are a lightbox based set !    Pull the lightbox and
back to the shop you go!

They are a bit large , either have the customer help you carry it  ( It has
cutouts for handles) or bring a helper......or if you put it up on its side
it is manageable and easy to carry.  Just watch the crt boards , as they
stick out a bit.

Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
344 East Main Street