[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi 53UDX10BA (2001) poor auto convergence after repair

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:45:38 -0400

Very interesting... Naturally, techs install parts, and quickly turn on
the set, see what happens, etc. He did just that. He is now warming it
up and will auto focus in about a half hour. anything else that is
common causes here, please let us know. Will advise our results.
Phil Bader

--

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)