[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi 51SWX20B / DP27 Chassis : Blue Image

  • From: "tvservice" <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 08:45:45 -0500

Yes I have seen G2 drift on this very same model two times. I did what you
did replaced spark gaps on all three crt boards and aligned G2 for the blue
crt, almost a year later had to do same thing for red crt.
There is a bulletin about the spark gaps tells how to clean them.
Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc