[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi 50UX11K AP23 No Video sound & hv ok

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 08:19:39 -0400

Service manual is available on the Hitachi site.  You'll need to get a
password from them.

http://www.hitachiserviceusa.com/

Text pasted from WinSTIPS 2.0
http://www.ServiceSoftware.com

HITACHI   50UX11K

No Picture. No Video On Video 1, 2, 3.

Ap-23

Defective Ic-3001.

Not sure if the Comb Filter Module would cause a compete black raster with
no video but if it's never been serviced it may be time to repair it
anyway!..

 Replace Caps On Comb Filter Module - (2) 10uf. 50v., (2) 1uf. 50v. And
Solder Mf001 Crystal

==========================
Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
344 East Main Street
Clinton,CT 06413
860-399-1861
860-664-3535 (fax)
jstielau@xxxxxxxx
"If you push something hard enough it will fall over."
Fudd's First Law of Opposition - Sir Sidney Fudd