[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi 43FDX01B DP05F chassis HD ready TV.voices lost in background noise

  • From: "Damon" <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 01:00:26 -0500

As goofy as it seems.....check it for SAP mode, I've had a couple stations
out there that have background audio on SAP and no foreground.....that's
because they're supposed to inject their own language into the foreground.
Ren and Stimpy was good for that.......

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne IN