[TechAssist] Hitachi 31UX5B

  • From: Neil Bowman <tvdoctors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 11:02:22 -0700 (GMT)

Working on this set, no schematic, it appears that start up is not comming up.
I have power to Horiz. output transistor but no startup voltage on horiz. drive
transformer.  The only thing I find wrong in the horiz. drive circuit is that
have no measurment for zener diode (D744). Anyone have tips for this chassis
and the value for this diode, TIA   Neil

TV Doctors
Monroe,Wa.