[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi 26AX10BC (Canadian model ) Chassis M1CLXU

  • From: "Bruce Tiedeman" <btied@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 08:20:01 -0500

Buck if you go to the Hitachi Web site you can get the print for this set.
There is probably a trouble shooting guide there. It could be one of your
stand by or run supplies. Had a similar problem and systematically checked
all the supply voltages until I  found the right one. I will include the URL
for Hitachi.
http://www.hitachiserviceusa.com/
Bruce.

B&T Electronics