[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi 13VR10B

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 14:10:30 -0500

Bill,

Don't know if this will help, but it's all I could find.  From Winstips,
model 13VR108 (no listing for 10B), "Replace Q601, Q602, Q603, and open
fuse."

HTH,

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL  32561
850-934-8324 (Voice) 850-932-0819 (Fax)

-----------------------

On Tue, 2 Oct 2001 15:03:15 -0700 "Bill S" <billans@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>  Hi all
> This unit came in dead.  I have checked all the power supplies in
> the smp
> and cannot find any dead shorts or leaky filters.  I have checked
> the ic
> voltage regulators and they seem to be okay also.  Does anyone have
> any
> prints or ideas on  this unit?
>
> Thanks
> Bill