[TechAssist] Re: High voltage arcing, what's the cause?

  • From: Al L <alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 10:57:36 -0500

Stefaan,
   I suggest removing crt lead,put on a new rubber end,or a whole crt
lead,whichever is easier,clean the glass real good,and if necessary put a
bead of silicon caulk under the cap.Should be ok,if crt is good,which it
probably is.
    Now for the test,place one foot in toilet,grab lead.....JOKING!JOKING!!
Good luck.  al

Al Leatherman
Al's TV
224 Rt. 46