[TechAssist] Help with Chipper Check

  • From: walter wood <wwood_38478@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tech Assist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 14:37:13 -0800 (PST)

This Chipper Checker was here when I came.
I don't know if it was working before I did the two
upgrades, or not.
Since I installed the upgrades, I've tried to use
it and it tells me that It can't communicate with
the chassis(DTV307)
I've run the hardware diagnostics, and
Test data lines is OK
Test clock lines fails.Pin 10 of the 36 pin
connector was high when it should have been low.
Test IM_Enable fails.  Pin 13  of the 36 pin
connector was high when it should have been low.
Test eeprom  is OK.
As for the outputs and inputs high and low tests,
I'n not sure what I'm supposed to read where.
I called Sencore, and they said call Thomson.
I called Thomson and they said call Sencore.
I called Sencore back and delivered Thomson's
message.
They suggested that I buy a new one.
I hope someone that has one of these things has
some help for me.
Thanks
Walter

=====