[TechAssist] Re: Harman Cardon stereo receiver model HK-570i- new outputs run hot

  • From: "George" <grndmstrg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 17:54:06 -0700

Gary,

Get the originals, the drive level was designed to match them, and you
should not have a problem adjusting those trimpots within their adjustment
range. First  short the inputs (no signal applied) and set any volume
controls to minimum then with no load on output for maximum sensitivity and
with the voltmeter connected from common ground to the junction of the two
.22 ohm limiter resistors. Adjust both pots alternately for minimum. Also do
the same on the other side. You should be ok. LOL

George
Afana Electronics
Moreno Valley, CA