[TechAssist] Happy New Year ???

  • From: KcNElectronics@xxxxxxx
  • To: Discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 01:03:30 EST

I am taking this time to say that I wish all of you good health in the new
year ......I must say that the tone lately about NLA parts is  getting
ridiculous  ..... what gives ....is the almighty yen that  important ....In the
short
run yes but in the long run ????? I am seeing NLA  parts on HDTV's .... I put
the blame on the manufacturers .. and saying that  ...I thank all of you for
your help wisdom and friendship this past year  ......God Bless all of you ...
as it has been said to me many times ....." God  must be looking out for us in
the service industry cause nobody else is  ..........Lets make 2006 even
better ...I will start out positive !!! and hopes  you all do too

Kirk C Najarian
- Service Director
KCN Electronics
29150 Minton Ave
Livonia Mi  48150-3122
313 971 3482
Consumer & Gaming Electronics Service  .
Proud Member of NESDA Since 2000
Proud Member of Tech Assist  Since 2003
Proud Member of Parts Link Since  2003