[TechAssist] Happy Holiday

  • From: "Administration" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 16:46:46 -0500

Hello All,
   I want to extend the best wishes for each and every one of you who
celebrate Christmas. Thanks to all of you who support our site. I try to
stay in the background and let things take control of themselves. As I said
in the past I will say again, this service really belongs to all of you.
TechAssist is only here because you want it here. I will do my best to
maintain the site and to update it.
   The site has come a long way over the years and I hope that with your
continued support that we can remain an alternative to sites that sole
interest is in obtaining your money. A time may come when someone else  will
have to take control over this site. Anyone who may be interested in
managing this site should contact me personally at my email address:
admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .
  Best Holiday regards to all of you!

J. Knoll
Administration