[TechAssist] Re: Happy Easter.

  • From: "Technotronic Dimensions" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 19:26:17 -0400

Alot of us dont have the option unless Business is doing Rather Well. For a
While it seemed us Americans were Putting Play way more important over Work,
but seems thats Changing now, probably due to Necessity.

Besides, We have more Holidays than Any Other Nation in the World I believe.
To me it seems every time I turn around its another Holiday, and some
business I need to contact is closed in observance.

To me, some of the Enjoyment I get in life is from fixing Electronics. So
sometimes when I get a cherry job, I like to think I was dealt a Mini-
Holiday - heh.

Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY [USA]
WWW.TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM
1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax Toll Free - US Only)