[TechAssist] HOW BLUE BLOCKS on SCHEMATIC were removed!

  • From: "Ty" <ty1k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 08:29:39 -0700

About four plus hours of detective work revealed that Adobe Illustrator was
used to insert the blue blocks. It uses something called layering.
What gave it away?
I noticed that when the schematic is mowed, I was able to see the underlying
information.
To make a very long story short, I pealed an onion and removed the unwanted
layers.
Once I figured it out, it was relatively easy,
I sure would like to know what the big idea was to do something as stupid as
this.
One more thing.
During this debacle, no one actually contacted me to let me know there was
something wrong.
Come on guys, I can not take care of a problem when I don't know about it.

Ty