[TechAssist] HELP-ZENITH PVY4665 RK no aud/video

  • From: "bob" <bob_whigt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 16:09:20 -0600

Hey guys
Any data/tips on this set a 42in.ZENITH PVY4665 RK,came on with bad converg.
bow inward top-bottom change the 1ohms on converg. board that was
opened.customer did tell me about any snapping noises,hit power it arked
from the blue anoid 3-4  times,before i could turn it off I losted the
sound+video,this ever happend to anyone? I sealed the blue anoid looks like
been leaking for awhile.Any help would be appreciated.......bob
HAVE A GREAT DAY!
 ELECTRON WORLD
  GUTHRIE   KY

SUBJECT field to the address above.