[TechAssist] Re: HELP- TOSHIBA CF3572b no audio drive

  • From: "bob" <bob_whigt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 22:00:31 -0600

Jeff your not only a excellent tech.but a good sales man to,my boss/wife
said i had to wait a few weeks or so before i could buy the data cd,ya i
know what your saying but shes my only help!lol anyway  Can you please check
on the cd for /////// (TOSHIBA CF3572b no sound )
            missing audio drive sig. Lightning took the set out.Has a three
channel output.                     Output checks ok !Cant find the audio
sig.             No sig from rca out ,no sound with rca in , this is a bad
boy very hard to get a trace started has three boards got to flip all three
. Any data will help. IF you have a fix on this one i will be able to order
the cd sooner .Thank you for your time and your help...............bob
HAVE A GREAT DAY!