[TechAssist] Re: HELP NEEDED SONY TV MODEL KV-F29MF1

  • From: "VRM" <vrmsys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 14:07:29 -0000

Hello;
Thanks for all the responses so far. I tried all the advice you gave and
performed all the checks, but the VERTICAL deflection problem is still the
same. The VERTICAL  is not FULLY deflecting. It is centered around 80-90% of
the screen. The heat dissipation by most critical MAJOR components such as
the HORIZONTAL etc, are very normal, BUT that of the VERTCAL gets warmed up
so quickly.

Can ANYONE suggest the next step I should take? I will appreciate all
guidelines given. THANKS to ALL.

Viktor