[TechAssist] Re: HDTV. Where O' Where are you tonight..why did you leave me here all alone.....

  • From: "Damon" <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 08:50:50 -0500

Well, wait a minute....1 megawatt of Analog Signal should have the same
coverage as say.....1 megawatt of Digital Power. I would also think that
coverage would be better, since 30-35 miles away an Analog signal displays
snow, but a Digital signal will be clear, as long as the TV can process the
Digital signal....

Am I wrong???

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronic Services