[TechAssist] H.B.Electronics web site parts,kits info

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 12:24:00 -0400

I called HB Electronics at 1-800-848-8668, spoke to a nice young lady
who made me an account over the phone, and directed me to their web site at:
http://www.hbelects.com/catalog
She is sending me a paper catalog as well.
The web site is under construction and not totally complete, but it's there.
Sounds like LeRoy may have turned us on to a potentially good site for
the costly Sony ICs that seem to have the same set price elsewhere.
Just some place to compliment our already good, reliable distributors.
BTW they also have*TV, VCR  repair kits*, link at:
  http://www.hbelects.com/PDF/RepairKit.pdf
Note: they have another page with *a kit to model cross reference*.
(This has been a lively topic of discussion.) Find that link at:
http://www.hbelects.com/PDF/RepairKitCrossREF.pdf
Hope this helps,
Phil Bader

--