[TechAssist] Re: H. P. Monitor (D5258A)

  • From: "Rafael Gallegos" <gallegra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 20:56:19 -0700

Did you check the voltage out of the voltage regulator yet? there might be =
your problem

Rafael Gallegos
Lead electronics technician
Rockford corp.

>>> ssroark@xxxxxxxx 01/04/02 08:27PM >>>
Hi Techs, I have this Hewlit Packard monitor that tries to come on you can =
hear HV for 2 sec then it shuts down but the on/display light stays on and =
is green not yellow. There is only 3-5 v dc on the horz output but the =
supply voltage from the secondary of the power supply is 187v dc only =
notes I have on this one is replace flyback but i really want to make sure =
before I tell customer its the flk because usually they wont repair. I do =
not have a print so any advice or help would be great.

Thanks=20
Shaun

SUBJECT field to the address above.

SUBJECT field to the address above.