[TechAssist] Re: Guy outside the list is asking for a schematic

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 06:02:01 -0700

Gary,
I think I will draft your letter, and send it to the next "outside the list"
guy that bothers me about repair problems. I suggest that everybody on this
list does the same. That's if you don't mind. It'a a very good answer. IMHO.

LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                                "Where there's a will,...
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           There's always a way."
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx