[TechAssist] Re: Guy outside the list is asking for a schematic

  • From: "Ed Gaidies" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 13:22:16 -0500

Oh..Oh...I periodically use my colorwheel, saves me the whole spiel of doing
the Bad Boys Rape Young Girls deal in my head.
    At my age I'm trying to save my mind for more important things. After
all, the mind is like a Hard Drive....eventually it get filled up.;-)

-Ed-
-

Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada