[TechAssist] Re: Guy outside the list is asking for a schematic

  • From: "becyn" <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 13:32:18 -0500

Well, I'd say the guy just got lucky. It's a skill -set to even know how to
uninstall and install electronic components. Not to mention the
troubleshooting process! Our favorite customer is the guy who tried to "fix"
a projector convergence failure by adjusting all those "funny parameters".
Can you say CASH COW?  Not only do we get $$$, but a little more respect as
well.
LOL

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix