[TechAssist] Re: Guy outside the list is asking for a schematic

  • From: walter wood <wwood_38478@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 07:46:10 -0800 (PST)

Yes, this subject has been discussed and cussed
before.
But, apparently, there is nothing that can be done
to keep our posts private.
I get calls and e-mails every week from
"civilians".
We demamd a sig. file before we will help each
other, but that is the thing that makes us
vulnerable.
I usually just kindly explain that I don't have the
answer to their question, and to contact a repair
person in their area.
I try to be courteous, and even thank them for
calling, I just don't give out any info.
Walter

=====
Walter Wood
Future Tech Home Center