[TechAssist] Re: Goldstar GCV1924M TV/VCR - mechanism problem-Further

  • From: "Roger G./Mr Fix-It" <rogerfixit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:58:27 -0500

Chris-
I appreciate your taking the time to post. I did rotate the load mtr off
of stop but it never moved at all. I think there is one of those 10-pin
motor drive IC's which I can check. Problem with this unit- unlike some
where you can power up the VCR separately, it is awkward to troubleshoot
  - but somebody has to do it !!
Roger G.

Mr. Fix-It     Harrisburg, PA 17110
WebSite-  http://mrfixit.netfirms.com
Alternate - rogerfixit@xxxxxxxx
FAX 510-740-3641; Tel: 717-540-0799 (shop)