[TechAssist] Re: Goldstar GCV1924M TV/VCR - FIXED

  • From: "Roger G./Mr Fix-It" <rogerfixit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Premium Technologies <premtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, TECHASSIST <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 23:43:55 -0500

Bill & Chris
Replaced IC101 - 6volt regulator - unit came back to life.
IC checked ok but obviously not. Guess it supplies standby voltage to
micro which was not activating load motor IC.
  Thanx

Roger G.

Mr. Fix-It     Harrisburg, PA 17110
WebSite-  http://mrfixit.netfirms.com
Alternate - rogerfixit@xxxxxxxx
FAX 510-740-3641; Tel: 717-540-0799 (shop)