[TechAssist] Re: Goldstar CMT2612 need fly # cant find#154 144A

  • From: Eric Manuel <tvman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 19:27:26 -0330

Thanks Don LG says nla but Gary Mcartney has one on a scrapped chassis
if
it checks good I can get it fir $25.00 CDN so its a good buy. I suppose
you
are up to your waist in snow now we have quite a bit here now..I saw
Bonnie
at The grocery store I said hello from Don he daughter has twins
now..Eric