[TechAssist] GoVideo GV4060 Dual VCR part number

  • From: "Mouton's Electronics" <moutons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 15:26:35 -0600

Hi all, If anyone has the exploded view of this VCR. I would appreciate a part
number. When looking at the front of the unit, the arm on the right side of the
basket that moves the moving deck. It is pushed by this flat sliding gear that
slides under the right side of the basket to move the arm. It is black in color
only about 1 to 1 1/2in long. It has teeth along one side but only about half
its length and has several large teeth along its top.  I have changed one of
these before and have no idea how i got that one. It seems to be a common part
to change, poor design. Basically when a tape is loaded it will go in and all
of the way down and play but will not eject. The problem is intermittant and is
always due to this gear sliding out of timing.

I would greatly appreciate the part number for this sliding gear.

Thanks in advance

Jason
Mouton's Electronics
Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here: