[TechAssist] Re: Gibson longshot

  • From: "mark brock" <brock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 11:39:30 -0800

GA19RVT is the model,   I was wrong, there is a foot switch,  its hard wired
in and mounted in a hidden box,  so now the reverb does work,  but has a
loud hum in it,  I've ordered all the wax cap's and suspect one of them is
bad,  still no tremelo,   both reverb and tremelo are turned off and on with
the foot switch,    if you have this print I sure would appreciate it.